Old 03-25-2012, 04:10 PM
speps

Default Delete Request

Hi,

distrho-plugins-lv2-git [1] is now superseded by distrho-lv2-git [2]
and can be deleted.

Thanks

- speps -

Old 03-25-2012, 04:48 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 7:10 PM, speps <speps@gmx.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> distrho-plugins-lv2-git [1] is now superseded by distrho-lv2-git [2]
> and can be deleted.

Done!

Old 04-17-2012, 02:54 PM
Seven seven

Please remove
create-svn - krita has its own optimized set
xine-lib-vdpau - xine-lib in extra have vdpau support
Thanks

Old 04-18-2012, 01:52 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:54 PM, Seven seven <forauronly@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please remove
> create-svn - *krita has its own optimized set
> xine-lib-vdpau - xine-lib in extra have vdpau support

Removed, thanks.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:21 AM
Sid Karunaratne

Please remove nodeunit[1]. It is a duplicate of nodejs-nodeunit[2] but
has no maintainer, no votes and a worse PKGBUILD. The latter is also
better named.

1: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=53796
2: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=54948

Thanks

Old 04-18-2012, 12:42 PM
Massimiliano Torromeo

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Sid Karunaratne <sid@karunaratne.net> wrote:
> Please remove nodeunit[1]. It is a duplicate of nodejs-nodeunit[2] but
> has no maintainer, no votes and a worse PKGBUILD. The latter is also
> better named.
>
> 1: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=53796
> 2: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=54948
>
> Thanks

Removed

Old 04-18-2012, 08:46 PM
Christopher luna

Hi, I'm the maintainer of the
Lilyterm-testing package (it was my very first aur pkgbuild!)

the goal of this package was to provide lilyterm release
candidate 0.9.9, which took a loooong time to be released.
anyway, got released and community has that package, so this
is no longer needed.

The url is https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42280

thanks

Old 04-18-2012, 08:55 PM
Massimiliano Torromeo

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 10:46 PM, Christopher luna
<chrislcenter-mamoru@yahoo.com.mx> wrote:
> Hi, I'm the maintainer of the
> Lilyterm-testing package (it was my very first aur pkgbuild!)
>
> the goal of this package was to provide lilyterm release
> candidate 0.9.9, which took a loooong time to be released.
> anyway, got released and community has that package, so this
> is no longer needed.
>
> The url is https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42280
>
> thanks

Gone, thanks