Old 09-12-2011, 02:56 PM
speps

Default Delete Request

Hi, mx [extra] (orphan) is going to be updated soon by Ionut
to the latest stable 1.2.1, so:

mx-1.1 > https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49538 (orphan)
mx-1.2 > https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49699

can be deleted.

mx-unstable > https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=52339 (do not touch)

provides unstable releases from now on.

Tnx

- speps -

Old 09-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Thorsten Töpper

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:56:01 +0200
speps <speps@gmx.com> wrote:

> Hi, mx [extra] (orphan) is going to be updated soon by Ionut
> to the latest stable 1.2.1, so:
>
> mx-1.1 > https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49538 (orphan)
> mx-1.2 > https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49699
>
> can be deleted.
>
> mx-unstable > https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=52339 (do not
> touch)
>
> provides unstable releases from now on.
>
> Tnx
>

> - speps -

Done, thank you.

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4

Old 10-02-2011, 02:14 AM
speps

Hi,

grilo [1] and grilo-plugins [2] are in [extra] now
and can be removed.

also,

hotot switched from hg to git recently, so
hotot-hg [3] and hotot-qt-hg [4], can be removed too.

A votes/comments merge is also required:
[5] hotot-git < hotot-hg
[6] hotot-qt-git < hotot-qt-hg

Tnx

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49537 : grilo
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49540 : grilo-plugins
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40692 : hotot-hg
[4] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=52384 : hotot-qt-hg
[5] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=52753 : hotot-git
[6] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=52357 : hotot-qt-git

- speps -

Old 12-06-2011, 10:32 PM
"David J. Haines"

Hi there.

I'm the maintainer of the yeganesh-patched package, and I just adopted
the yeganesh package as well. Would someone please delete the -patched
variant?

Thanks,

David J. Haines
dhaines@gmail.com

Old 12-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On 07/12/11 01:32, David J. Haines wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> I'm the maintainer of the yeganesh-patched package, and I just adopted
> the yeganesh package as well. Would someone please delete the -patched
> variant?

Removed. Please provide a link to the package in future requests.

Thanks.

Old 12-14-2011, 12:15 PM
János Illés

Hi,

I would like to request a delete on the pyexiv2-bzr package[1].

I've created it for myself because I needed a bugfix in the
developement branch, and then uploaded the PKGBUILD to AUR thinking it
could be useful for someone else as well.
But upstream releases stable versions quite frequently, so I think no
one will use this package, even I dont use it anymore.

[1]*https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=51979

--
J.

Old 12-14-2011, 12:31 PM
Alexander Rřdseth

Hi,

Removed. Thank you.

--
Cordially,
*Alexander Rřdseth

Old 02-27-2012, 03:30 AM
rafael ff1

speex replaced SVN repo by GIT repo. Therefore, I uploaded speex-git
to replace speex-svn.

Please delete speex-svn (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=17012)

Thanks,

Rafael

Old 02-27-2012, 03:45 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On 27/02/12 06:30, rafael ff1 wrote:
> speex replaced SVN repo by GIT repo. Therefore, I uploaded speex-git
> to replace speex-svn.
>
> Please delete speex-svn (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=17012)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rafael