Old 04-17-2010, 10:46 PM
Adam Hani Schakaki

Default delete request

Am 04/17/10 23:17, schrieb Ronny:
In general I agree. But the name/date of the package suggest an old
trunk (3449/last update 2007) and actually there is revision 7540.

Greetings
Ronny

Am 17.04.2010 22:26, schrieb Thorsten Töpper:

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 22:06:00 +0200
Ronny<sir.steiner@gmx.de> wrote:

Please delete wormux-svn 3449-1

because it is outdated, no activities and there is wormux in
community.

Thank you.
Ronny

It's an orphaned subversion package and wormux is still developed using
svn[1] so I see no reason to delete it. If there are problems with the
build anyone can take it and fix that, neither the version of this
type of package nor the stable version in the repository do not
matter, as the PKGBUILD will get the latest commits and the code is
another than the one of the version in the repository.

[1] http://www.wormux.org/phpboost/wiki/subversion

This does not matter, since it will be rebuild every time directly via
svn. The pkgbuild does not need to be updated every time.
Anyway, posts on this mailing list should be on the bottom for better
readability.

Adam Hani Schakaki

Old 05-29-2010, 08:21 AM
"Nathan O."

Sorry you may see a email similar to this one, but I kept getting a
thing saying a Mod must approve message and I figured out what went wrong.

The following pkg I request to be deleted

It is similar to:
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22177 <-- I adopted and updated it.

Old 05-29-2010, 08:56 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Nathan O. <ndowens04@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry you may see a email similar to this one, but I kept getting a thing
> saying a Mod must approve message and I figured out what went wrong.
>
> The following pkg I request to be deleted
>
> It is similar to:
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22177 <-- I adopted and updated it.

Done.

Old 06-02-2010, 02:08 AM
"Nathan O."

As much as I'd like to adopt it and upgrade it, I believe the following
package is the same as the gpgme in the repos already:

Old 06-02-2010, 02:11 AM
Chris Brannon

> As much as I'd like to adopt it and upgrade it, I believe the following
> package is the same as the gpgme in the repos already:

This is not a duplicate.
It is the 0.3.x series of gpgme.

-- Chris

Old 06-02-2010, 02:12 AM