FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 03-26-2011, 11:28 AM
Lukáš Jirkovský
 
Default Delete Request

On 26 March 2011 08:05, Nathan Owens <ndowens.aur@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=19161 I believe to be renamed to
> Fabric which seems to be in AUR at
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30020
> Also this one is similar http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47247
> Will let the TUs decide about the pkgID of 47247 and 30020. I am requesting
> fab at http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=19161 to be deleted.
> Thanls
>

I deleted fab [ID=19161].

I'm not sure about the other two. Personally I think python2-fabric
[ID=47247] should be deleted, because it has less votes (it has one
vote from it's maintainer) and it's younger. On the other hand it has
a better name.
 
Old 03-26-2011, 11:45 AM
Evangelos Foutras
 
Default Delete Request

2011/3/26 Lukáš Jirkovský <l.jirkovsky@gmail.com>:
> I'm not sure about the other two. Personally I think python2-fabric
> [ID=47247] should be deleted, because it has less votes (it has one
> vote from it's maintainer) and it's younger. On the other hand it has
> a better name.

python2-fabric shouldn't have been uploaded in the first place, unless
python-fabric was previously made to work with Python 3.

I suggest we delete http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47247
(python2-fabric).
 
Old 03-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Lukáš Jirkovský
 
Default Delete Request

> python2-fabric shouldn't have been uploaded in the first place,

I think so.

> unless python-fabric was previously made to work with Python 3.

It wasn't – both packages are almost the same (python2-fabric adds
bash completion but otherwise they are exactly the same).

> I suggest we delete http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47247
> (python2-fabric).
>

I'll delete it.
 
Old 03-29-2011, 08:17 PM
speps
 
Default Delete Request

Hi,
just talked with Stefano D'Angelo, Naspro project leader.
naspro-bridges-bad is being replaced by naspro-bridges and could be deleted.

naspro-bridges-bad > https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39382

cheers

- speps -
 
Old 03-29-2011, 08:33 PM
Evangelos Foutras
 
Default Delete Request

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:17 PM, speps <speps@gmx.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> just talked with Stefano D'Angelo, Naspro project leader.
> naspro-bridges-bad is being replaced by naspro-bridges and could be deleted.
>
> naspro-bridges-bad > https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39382

Done.
 
Old 04-09-2011, 07:30 AM
郑文辉
 
Default Delete request

Please delete proftpd-nls[1] and proftpd-mysql[2], they are deplicated to
the proftpd in [extra],the functioniy they provide has been inculded in
proftpd.

[1]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18162
[2]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26024
 
Old 04-09-2011, 07:38 AM
Kaiting Chen
 
Default Delete request

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 3:30 AM, 郑文辉 <techlivezheng@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please delete proftpd-nls[1] and proftpd-mysql[2], they are deplicated to
> the proftpd in [extra],the functioniy they provide has been inculded in
> proftpd.
>
> [1]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18162
> [2]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26024
>

Done, thank you. --Kaiting.

--
Kiwis and Limes: http://kaitocracy.blogspot.com/
 
Old 04-09-2011, 11:02 AM
speps
 
Default Delete Request

Hey, with version 0.7.4, beast integrates bse-alsa.

bse-alsa is not needed anymore > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=340
Tnx

- speps -
 
Old 04-09-2011, 11:10 AM
Evangelos Foutras
 
Default Delete Request

On 9 April 2011 14:02, speps <speps@gmx.com> wrote:
> Hey, with version 0.7.4, beast integrates bse-alsa.
>
> bse-alsa is not needed anymore > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=340

Deleted, thanks!
 
Old 04-21-2011, 10:05 PM
Nathan Owens
 
Default Delete request

Can somebody delete ldaptor
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=7119 it has been renamed to
python-ldaptor


Thanks
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:54 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org