FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 01-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Thomas S Hatch
 
Default delete request

2011/1/10 Cédric Girard <girard.cedric@gmail.com>

> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 11:30 PM, Brad Fanella <bradfanella@archlinux.us
> >wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Matthias Rascher
> > <paterbrown@silberhelme.de> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > can somebody delete this packages...
> > >
> > > 1) obsolete
> > > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45068
> > > the package name was changed (see package comment by chmurli)
> > >
> > > 2) duplicate
> > > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37238
> > > the package is redundant (see package comment by alexwizard)
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> >
> > Done and done. Thank you. :-D
> >
> > Regards,
> > Brad
> >
>
> What was the name of these packages ?
>
> --
> Cédric Girard
>

Yes, brad just annihilated those packages in mere seconds, what were the
names?

-Tom Hatch
 
Old 01-10-2011, 10:57 PM
Brad Fanella
 
Default delete request

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Thomas S Hatch <thatch45@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/1/10 Cédric Girard <girard.cedric@gmail.com>
>
>> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 11:30 PM, Brad Fanella <bradfanella@archlinux.us
>> >wrote:
>>
>> > On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Matthias Rascher
>> > <paterbrown@silberhelme.de> wrote:
>> > > Hi,
>> > > can somebody delete this packages...
>> > >
>> > > 1) obsolete
>> > > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45068
>> > > the package name was changed (see package comment by chmurli)
>> > >
>> > > 2) duplicate
>> > > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37238
>> > > the package is redundant (see package comment by alexwizard)
>> > >
>> > > Thanks
>> > >
>> >
>> > Done and done. Thank you. :-D
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Brad
>> >
>>
>> What was the name of these packages ?
>>
>> --
>> Cédric Girard
>>
>
> Yes, brad just annihilated those packages in mere seconds, what were the
> names?
>
> -Tom Hatch
>

Um...uh...

I don't quite remember to be quite honest. I did verify that they were
obsolete/duplicates, however, so I suppose there's no harm done.
 
Old 01-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Thomas S Hatch
 
Default delete request

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Brad Fanella <bradfanella@archlinux.us>wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Thomas S Hatch <thatch45@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > 2011/1/10 Cédric Girard <girard.cedric@gmail.com>
> >
> >> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 11:30 PM, Brad Fanella <
> bradfanella@archlinux.us
> >> >wrote:
> >>
> >> > On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Matthias Rascher
> >> > <paterbrown@silberhelme.de> wrote:
> >> > > Hi,
> >> > > can somebody delete this packages...
> >> > >
> >> > > 1) obsolete
> >> > > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45068
> >> > > the package name was changed (see package comment by chmurli)
> >> > >
> >> > > 2) duplicate
> >> > > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37238
> >> > > the package is redundant (see package comment by alexwizard)
> >> > >
> >> > > Thanks
> >> > >
> >> >
> >> > Done and done. Thank you. :-D
> >> >
> >> > Regards,
> >> > Brad
> >> >
> >>
> >> What was the name of these packages ?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Cédric Girard
> >>
> >
> > Yes, brad just annihilated those packages in mere seconds, what were the
> > names?
> >
> > -Tom Hatch
> >
>
> Um...uh...
>
> I don't quite remember to be quite honest. I did verify that they were
> obsolete/duplicates, however, so I suppose there's no harm done.
>

Heh, I am not worried about harm, just curious!
Congrats on being so fast on the draw!
 
Old 01-10-2011, 11:25 PM
Ng Oon-Ee
 
Default delete request

On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 17:01 -0700, Thomas S Hatch wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Brad Fanella <bradfanella@archlinux.us>wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Thomas S Hatch <thatch45@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > 2011/1/10 Cédric Girard <girard.cedric@gmail.com>
> > >
> > >> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 11:30 PM, Brad Fanella <
> > bradfanella@archlinux.us
> > >> >wrote:
> > >>
> > >> > On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Matthias Rascher
> > >> > <paterbrown@silberhelme.de> wrote:
> > >> > > Hi,
> > >> > > can somebody delete this packages...
> > >> > >
> > >> > > 1) obsolete
> > >> > > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45068
> > >> > > the package name was changed (see package comment by chmurli)
> > >> > >
> > >> > > 2) duplicate
> > >> > > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37238
> > >> > > the package is redundant (see package comment by alexwizard)
> > >> > >
> > >> > > Thanks
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >> > Done and done. Thank you. :-D
> > >> >
> > >> > Regards,
> > >> > Brad
> > >> >
> > >>
> > >> What was the name of these packages ?
> > >>
> > >> --
> > >> Cédric Girard
> > >>
> > >
> > > Yes, brad just annihilated those packages in mere seconds, what were the
> > > names?
> > >
> > > -Tom Hatch
> > >
> >
> > Um...uh...
> >
> > I don't quite remember to be quite honest. I did verify that they were
> > obsolete/duplicates, however, so I suppose there's no harm done.
> >
>
> Heh, I am not worried about harm, just curious!
> Congrats on being so fast on the draw!

On a related note: don't you guys
sleep/work/do-something-else-other-than-read-aur-general-mails? =)
 
Old 01-10-2011, 11:35 PM
Brad Fanella
 
Default delete request

2011/1/10 Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee@gmail.com>:
> On a related note: don't you guys
> sleep/work/do-something-else-other-than-read-aur-general-mails? =)
>
>

Sleep? What is this "sleep" you speak of?
 
Old 01-10-2011, 11:36 PM
Thomas S Hatch
 
Default delete request

2011/1/10 Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee@gmail.com>

> On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 17:01 -0700, Thomas S Hatch wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Brad Fanella <bradfanella@archlinux.us
> >wrote:
> >
> > > On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Thomas S Hatch <thatch45@gmail.com>
> > > wrote:
> > > > 2011/1/10 Cédric Girard <girard.cedric@gmail.com>
> > > >
> > > >> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 11:30 PM, Brad Fanella <
> > > bradfanella@archlinux.us
> > > >> >wrote:
> > > >>
> > > >> > On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Matthias Rascher
> > > >> > <paterbrown@silberhelme.de> wrote:
> > > >> > > Hi,
> > > >> > > can somebody delete this packages...
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > > 1) obsolete
> > > >> > > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45068
> > > >> > > the package name was changed (see package comment by chmurli)
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > > 2) duplicate
> > > >> > > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37238
> > > >> > > the package is redundant (see package comment by alexwizard)
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > > Thanks
> > > >> > >
> > > >> >
> > > >> > Done and done. Thank you. :-D
> > > >> >
> > > >> > Regards,
> > > >> > Brad
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > > >> What was the name of these packages ?
> > > >>
> > > >> --
> > > >> Cédric Girard
> > > >>
> > > >
> > > > Yes, brad just annihilated those packages in mere seconds, what were
> the
> > > > names?
> > > >
> > > > -Tom Hatch
> > > >
> > >
> > > Um...uh...
> > >
> > > I don't quite remember to be quite honest. I did verify that they were
> > > obsolete/duplicates, however, so I suppose there's no harm done.
> > >
> >
> > Heh, I am not worried about harm, just curious!
> > Congrats on being so fast on the draw!
>
> On a related note: don't you guys
> sleep/work/do-something-else-other-than-read-aur-general-mails? =)
>
>

I knew my life was missing something

No, my gmail is also my work email, so I am almost always close by

-Tom Hatch
 
Old 01-11-2011, 12:22 AM
Ng Oon-Ee
 
Default delete request

On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 18:35 -0600, Brad Fanella wrote:
> 2011/1/10 Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee@gmail.com>:
> > On a related note: don't you guys
> > sleep/work/do-something-else-other-than-read-aur-general-mails? =)
> >
> >
>
> Sleep? What is this "sleep" you speak of?

Ah. I thought so =)
 
Old 01-11-2011, 02:05 AM
Evangelos Foutras
 
Default delete request

2011/1/11 Cédric Girard <girard.cedric@gmail.com>:
> What was the name of these packages ?

Using my brand new time machine, I went back in time and noted their
names; borderless-elementary-gtk-theme and nautilus-elementary-ur
respectively.
 
Old 01-11-2011, 02:07 AM
Brad Fanella
 
Default delete request

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 9:05 PM, Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/1/11 Cédric Girard <girard.cedric@gmail.com>:
>> What was the name of these packages ?
>
> Using my brand new time machine, I went back in time and noted their
> names; borderless-elementary-gtk-theme and nautilus-elementary-ur
> respectively.
>

That looks absolutely correct to me; but I'm sure my input doesn't
matter, as I'm no match for your magical time machine.
 
Old 01-11-2011, 02:13 AM
Thomas S Hatch
 
Default delete request

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Brad Fanella <bradfanella@archlinux.us>wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 9:05 PM, Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > 2011/1/11 Cédric Girard <girard.cedric@gmail.com>:
> >> What was the name of these packages ?
> >
> > Using my brand new time machine, I went back in time and noted their
> > names; borderless-elementary-gtk-theme and nautilus-elementary-ur
> > respectively.
> >
>
> Awesome, any way I can take a look at your time machine, it is a delorean?
A Tardis?

Really though.... what is this time machine?
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 11:49 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org