Old 12-01-2010, 10:08 AM
wanton clarion

Default Delete request

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 8:00 AM, Sven-Hendrik Haase <sh@lutzhaase.com> wrote:

> On 01.12.2010 00:11, PyroPeter wrote:
> > On 11/30/2010 11:51 PM, Seblu wrote:

> >> In a general way, non-free game/soft is a valid argument?
> >
> > No. Afaik even the official repositorys contain non-free software.
> >
> Indeed, rms wouldn't be happy. Anyhow, if end up discussing the ethics
> of non-free software we'll end up like Debian. Let's just let our users
> choose what they want to use as long as providing the software isn't
> illegal.
>
> Just fix the broken link or orphan the package and let somebody else
> take over.
>
> -- Sven-Hendrik

Fix: as i know, its a commercial game.

Old 12-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Alexander R°dseth

I don't think this package belongs in AUR either, it should be in a
separate pirate-repository.

---
Alexander R°dseth

Old 12-01-2010, 03:32 PM
CÚdric Girard

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 5:23 PM, Alexander R°dseth <rodseth@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think this package belongs in AUR either, it should be in a
> separate pirate-repository.
>
> ---
> Alexander R°dseth

This is a game from 1992. It is present on many abandonware websites.
But the status of abandonware is not a real legit status...

--
CÚdric Girard

Old 12-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Renato Garcia

Hi,

There are a package python3-docs <
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23989> in AUR. It is duplicated
from python-docs on communit.

Regards,

Renato Garcia

Old 12-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Christopher Brannon

Renato Garcia <fgar.renato@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> There are a package python3-docs <
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23989> in AUR. It is duplicated
> from python-docs on communit.

Deleted, thanks.

-- Chris

Old 01-10-2011, 09:24 AM
"Xavier D."

Hello,

Please delete xivo-client-git
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44283) as it has been renamed
to xivo-client-qt-git (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45228)

Thanks!

Old 01-10-2011, 09:31 AM
Laurent Carlier

Le Monday 10 January 2011 11:24:32, Xavier D. a Úcrit :
> Hello,
>
> Please delete xivo-client-git
> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44283) as it has been renamed
> to xivo-client-qt-git (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45228)
>
> Thanks!

Done!

++

Old 01-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Matthias Rascher

Hi,
can somebody delete this packages...

1) obsolete
the package name was changed (see package comment by chmurli)

2) duplicate
the package is redundant (see package comment by alexwizard)

Thanks

Old 01-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Brad Fanella

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Matthias Rascher
<paterbrown@silberhelme.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> can somebody delete this packages...
>
> 1) obsolete
> the package name was changed (see package comment by chmurli)
>
> 2) duplicate
> the package is redundant (see package comment by alexwizard)
>
> Thanks

Done and done. Thank you. :-D

Regards,
Brad

Old 01-10-2011, 10:07 PM
CÚdric Girard

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 11:30 PM, Brad Fanella <bradfanella@archlinux.us>wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Matthias Rascher
> <paterbrown@silberhelme.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > can somebody delete this packages...
> >
> > 1) obsolete
> > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45068
> > the package name was changed (see package comment by chmurli)
> >
> > 2) duplicate
> > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37238
> > the package is redundant (see package comment by alexwizard)
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> Done and done. Thank you. :-D
>
> Regards,
> Brad