Old 11-27-2010, 12:30 PM
翁学天

Default Delete request

Yes, and please delete fcitx-config-hg too.

I'm not sure about what to do about fcitx4vim, but actually the patch
introduced in that package has been merge to the upstream. If it doesn't
matter fcitx4vim can be deleted as well.

And I'll contact the maintainer of fcitx-config-hg, and tell him about the
rename.

Thanks

Old 11-30-2010, 02:59 PM
Gonzalo Seguel

please delete this package
gtkhtml-editor: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42648
the content of this package now is part of gtkhtml package, and not be
useful anymore

thanks

Old 11-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Jakob Gruber

On 11/27/2010 02:30 PM, 翁*天 wrote:
> Yes, and please delete fcitx-config-hg too.
>
> I'm not sure about what to do about fcitx4vim, but actually the patch
> introduced in that package has been merge to the upstream. If it doesn't
> matter fcitx4vim can be deleted as well.
>
> And I'll contact the maintainer of fcitx-config-hg, and tell him about the
> rename.
>
> Thanks

Better late than never. Deleted fcitx-config-hg and fcitx-svn-ibus.
Since you don't seem to be sure I left fcitx4vim for now.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:32 PM
Wanton

bin32-zsnes
Already in multilib.

rocksndiamonds-fedora
Outdated, replaced by community/rocksndiamonds.

dune2
Broken link, and this is non-free game.

mahjongforunix
Already in extra with name mahjong.

Regards,
Wanton.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:51 PM
Seblu

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 9:32 PM, Wanton <wanton.clarion@gmail.com> wrote:
> bin32-zsnes
> Already in multilib.
>
> rocksndiamonds-fedora
> Outdated, replaced by community/rocksndiamonds.
>
> dune2
> Broken link, and this is non-free game.

In a general way, non-free game/soft is a valid argument?

--
Sbastien Luttringer
www.seblu.net

Old 11-30-2010, 10:11 PM
PyroPeter

On 11/30/2010 11:51 PM, Seblu wrote:

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 9:32 PM, Wanton<wanton.clarion@gmail.com> wrote:

bin32-zsnes
Already in multilib.

rocksndiamonds-fedora
Outdated, replaced by community/rocksndiamonds.

dune2
Broken link, and this is non-free game.

In a general way, non-free game/soft is a valid argument?

No. Afaik even the official repositorys contain non-free software.

--
freenode/pyropeter "12:50 - Ich drcke Return."

Old 12-01-2010, 04:00 AM
Sven-Hendrik Haase

On 01.12.2010 00:11, PyroPeter wrote:
> On 11/30/2010 11:51 PM, Seblu wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 9:32 PM, Wanton<wanton.clarion@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> bin32-zsnes
>>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=19167
>>> Already in multilib.
>>>
>>> rocksndiamonds-fedora
>>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22418
>>> Outdated, replaced by community/rocksndiamonds.
>>>
>>> dune2
>>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33037
>>> Broken link, and this is non-free game.
>>>
>> In a general way, non-free game/soft is a valid argument?
>
> No. Afaik even the official repositorys contain non-free software.

Indeed, rms wouldn't be happy. Anyhow, if end up discussing the ethics
of non-free software we'll end up like Debian. Let's just let our users
choose what they want to use as long as providing the software isn't
illegal.

Just fix the broken link or orphan the package and let somebody else
take over.

-- Sven-Hendrik

Old 12-01-2010, 05:01 AM
Ng Oon-Ee

On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 06:00 +0100, Sven-Hendrik Haase wrote:

> >> In a general way, non-free game/soft is a valid argument?
> >
> > No. Afaik even the official repositorys contain non-free software.
> >
> Indeed, rms wouldn't be happy. Anyhow, if end up discussing the ethics
> of non-free software we'll end up like Debian. Let's just let our users
> choose what they want to use as long as providing the software isn't
> illegal.

Just to play devil's advocate, illegal according to which jurisdiction
=)

Old 12-01-2010, 08:56 AM
Cdric Girard

2010/12/1 Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee@gmail.com>

> On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 06:00 +0100, Sven-Hendrik Haase wrote:

> > > No. Afaik even the official repositorys contain non-free software.
> > >
> > Indeed, rms wouldn't be happy. Anyhow, if end up discussing the ethics
> > of non-free software we'll end up like Debian. Let's just let our users
> > choose what they want to use as long as providing the software isn't
> > illegal.
>
> Just to play devil's advocate, illegal according to which jurisdiction
> =)

Some things are for sure not legal in any jurisdiction...

--
Cdric Girard