Old 01-19-2010, 12:06 AM
Allan McRae

Default Thanks to Ghost1227 and wonder

Hi all,

We should give a big cheer to Daniel (Ghost1227) and Ionut (wonder) for
all the work they have done on the [community] bug tracker recently.
Over the last week, the number of bugs has shrunk from ~120 to 17. That
is a massive effort!

Thanks,
Allan

Old 01-19-2010, 12:09 AM
Andrea Scarpino

2010/1/19 Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>:
> We should give a big cheer to Daniel (Ghost1227) and Ionut (wonder) for all
> the work they have done on the [community] bug tracker recently. *Over the
> last week, the number of bugs has shrunk from ~120 to 17. *That is a massive
> effort!
Ja, thank you to both!

Only a little note, when you close bug as duplicate please put the
link to the original bug

Best regards

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 01-19-2010, 12:23 AM
Loui Chang

On Tue 19 Jan 2010 11:06 +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> We should give a big cheer to Daniel (Ghost1227) and Ionut (wonder)
> for all the work they have done on the [community] bug tracker
> recently. Over the last week, the number of bugs has shrunk from
> ~120 to 17. That is a massive effort!

Wow. That's awesome power. Nice job dudes.

Old 01-19-2010, 12:30 AM
Ionut Biru

We should give a big cheer to Daniel (Ghost1227) and Ionut (wonder) for
all the work they have done on the [community] bug tracker recently.
Over the last week, the number of bugs has shrunk from ~120 to 17. That
is a massive effort!

Thanks,
Allan

most was Daniel. Good job!

--
Ionut

Old 01-19-2010, 12:35 AM
kludge

On 01/18/2010 07:06 PM, Allan McRae wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We should give a big cheer to Daniel (Ghost1227) and Ionut (wonder) for
> all the work they have done on the [community] bug tracker recently.
> Over the last week, the number of bugs has shrunk from ~120 to 17. That
> is a massive effort!
>
> Thanks,
> Allan

okay, i'm not usually one to break my lurk for the sake of '+1', but
holy crap!

that's a reduction by damned-near an order of magnitude. rock the fuck
on, y'all.

-kludge

Old 01-19-2010, 01:11 AM
Gergely Imreh

2010/1/19 Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>:
> Hi all,
>
> We should give a big cheer to Daniel (Ghost1227) and Ionut (wonder) for all
> the work they have done on the [community] bug tracker recently. *Over the
> last week, the number of bugs has shrunk from ~120 to 17. *That is a massive
> effort!
>
> Thanks,
> Allan

Awesome, cheers guys, great job!

Greg

Old 01-19-2010, 01:58 AM
Ranguvar

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 21:11, Gergely Imreh <imrehg@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/1/19 Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We should give a big cheer to Daniel (Ghost1227) and Ionut (wonder) for all
>> the work they have done on the [community] bug tracker recently. *Over the
>> last week, the number of bugs has shrunk from ~120 to 17. *That is a massive
>> effort!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Allan
>>

> Awesome, cheers guys, great job!
>
> * Greg

Absolutely fantastic!
Great work guys, and huge thanks

-- Ranguvar
[Devin Cofer

Old 01-19-2010, 08:47 AM
Xyne

> Hi all,
>
> We should give a big cheer to Daniel (Ghost1227) and Ionut (wonder) for
> all the work they have done on the [community] bug tracker recently.
> Over the last week, the number of bugs has shrunk from ~120 to 17. That
> is a massive effort!
>
> Thanks,
> Allan

Well done!

So, when and where is the taco/poutine party?

Old 01-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Ray Rashif

2010/1/19 Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>:
> We should give a big cheer to Daniel (Ghost1227) and Ionut (wonder) for all
> the work they have done on the [community] bug tracker recently. *Over the
> last week, the number of bugs has shrunk from ~120 to 17.

These are two very powerful and mighty geeks, good job!

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD

Old 01-19-2010, 09:36 PM
Laszlo Papp

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 11:04 PM, Ray Rashif <schivmeister@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/1/19 Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>:
>> We should give a big cheer to Daniel (Ghost1227) and Ionut (wonder) for all
>> the work they have done on the [community] bug tracker recently. *Over the
>> last week, the number of bugs has shrunk from ~120 to 17.
>
> These are two very powerful and mighty geeks, good job!
>

> --
> GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD

I'm never disappointed in their capabilities. Congrats for them!

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp