Old 01-17-2010, 01:21 PM
H.Gökhan SARI

Default perl vs libperl

Hello everyone,
There is a package 'libperl' in AUR[1]. I think this package is already
provided in perl from [core]. In addition to this, it looks like AUR package
is not maintained anymore. Shouldn't it be removed?

[1]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26653

--
H.Gökhan SARI
hsa2@difuzyon.net

Old 01-18-2010, 06:12 AM
Ray Rashif

2010/1/17 H.Gökhan SARI <hsa2@difuzyon.net>:
> Hello everyone,
> There is a package 'libperl' in AUR[1]. I think this package is already
> provided in perl from [core]. In addition to this, it looks like AUR package
> is not maintained anymore. Shouldn't it be removed?
>
> [1]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26653

Thanks, flown to the Netherealm.

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD