Old 01-16-2010, 06:00 PM
egik

Default Request the removal of the package.

Hi!
Can someone from TU to delete my package named eisklatdc-svn (page in aur -> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32113)?
it package was created from my mistake.
--
Eugene Petrov aka dhampire

Old 01-16-2010, 06:05 PM
Andrea Scarpino

2010/1/16 egik <dhamp@yandex.ru>:
> Hi!
> Can someone from TU to delete my package named eisklatdc-svn (page in aur -> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32113)?
> it package was created from my mistake.
I don't understand your motivation (maybe because you did not write
it), but I deleted the package.

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 01-16-2010, 06:08 PM
Laszlo Papp

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> 2010/1/16 egik <dhamp@yandex.ru>:
>> Hi!
>> Can someone from TU to delete my package named eisklatdc-svn (page in aur -> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32113)?
>> it package was created from my mistake.
> I don't understand your motivation (maybe because you did not write
> it), but I deleted the package.
>
> --
> Andrea `bash` Scarpino
> Arch Linux Developer

Can I ask what was deleted and why ?

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

Old 01-16-2010, 06:10 PM
egik

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 20:05:40 +0100
Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:

> 2010/1/16 egik <dhamp@yandex.ru>:
> > Hi!
> > Can someone from TU to delete my package named eisklatdc-svn (page in aur -> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32113)?
> > it package was created from my mistake.
> I don't understand your motivation (maybe because you did not write
> it), but I deleted the package.
>
> --
> Andrea `bash` Scarpino
> Arch Linux Developer

Thanks.
--

Eugene Petrov aka dhampire

Old 01-16-2010, 06:21 PM
egik

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 20:08:42 +0100
Laszlo Papp <djszapi@archlinux.us> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> > 2010/1/16 egik <dhamp@yandex.ru>:
> >> Hi!
> >> Can someone from TU to delete my package named eisklatdc-svn (page in aur -> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32113)?
> >> it package was created from my mistake.
> > I don't understand your motivation (maybe because you did not write
> > it), but I deleted the package.
> >
> > --
> > Andrea `bash` Scarpino
> > Arch Linux Developer
> >

> Can I ask what was deleted and why ?
>
> Best Regards,
> Laszlo Papp

removed, my package is called eiklatdc-svn.
I created it when completely rewrote PKGBUILD for another of its packet is called eiskaltdc-svn (page in aur -> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=29623) and when he sent in haste did not notice that a typo in the title. As a result, received another package in the aur.

--
Eugene Petrov aka dhampire

Old 01-16-2010, 06:25 PM
Laszlo Papp

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 8:21 PM, egik <dhamp@yandex.ru> wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 20:08:42 +0100
> Laszlo Papp <djszapi@archlinux.us> wrote:

>> > I don't understand your motivation (maybe because you did not write
>> > it), but I deleted the package.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Andrea `bash` Scarpino
>> > Arch Linux Developer
>> >

>> Can I ask what was deleted and why ?
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Laszlo Papp
>
> removed, my package is called eiklatdc-svn.
> I created it when completely rewrote PKGBUILD for another of its packet is called eiskaltdc-svn (page in aur -> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=29623) and when he sent in haste did not notice that a typo in the title. As a result, received another package in the aur.
>
> --
> Eugene Petrov aka dhampire

Ah-so. That's ok! :-)

Best Regards,