Old 01-16-2010, 03:18 AM
Josť Valecillos

Default Change of Package Name

Hi Everybody. I need some help, i'm the current mantainer of dosbox-cvs
package and i have a problem. The source code of CVS repository isn't being
mainteined recently, it's deprecated. Instead, the SVN repository is
actually mantained for the devel team and for the moment the one.

I have no problem to update the PKGBUILD, but i need to change the name of
the package because it won't be CVS anymore. Can any TU help me with that?

--
Josť Valecillos

Old 01-16-2010, 03:22 AM
Allan McRae

Josť Valecillos wrote:

Hi Everybody. I need some help, i'm the current mantainer of dosbox-cvs
package and i have a problem. The source code of CVS repository isn't being
mainteined recently, it's deprecated. Instead, the SVN repository is
actually mantained for the devel team and for the moment the one.

I have no problem to update the PKGBUILD, but i need to change the name of
the package because it won't be CVS anymore. Can any TU help me with that?

You should upload a new dosbox-svn package and then ask for the -cvs
version to be deleted.

Allan

Old 01-16-2010, 07:57 PM
Josť Valecillos

Ok, I lost my time, because x-daemon submit it before than i do, just hours
before. The funny thing is that I had it already, just seeking to rename the
package first.
--
Josť Valecillos