Old 01-16-2010, 01:13 AM
masutu Subric

Default question about 'notify' column

Hi!

Sorry for this question, but i'm new to AUR. What's the meaning of the
'notify' column in my package listing? It's `Yes' or empty, what does that
mean?

Thanks in advance,

masutu

Old 01-16-2010, 01:54 AM
Sven-Hendrik Haase

On 16.01.2010 03:13, masutu Subric wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Sorry for this question, but i'm new to AUR. What's the meaning of the
> 'notify' column in my package listing? It's `Yes' or empty, what does that
> mean?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> masutu

If it says "yes" then you are being notified about new comments posted.

Old 01-16-2010, 05:45 AM
Magnus Therning

On 16/01/10 02:13, masutu Subric wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Sorry for this question, but i'm new to AUR. What's the meaning of the
> 'notify' column in my package listing? It's `Yes' or empty, what does that
> mean?
>
> Thanks in advance,

A related question, is it possible to list all packages I'm being notified about?

/M

--
Magnus Therning (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus´╝*therning´╝Äorg Jabber: magnus´╝*therning´╝Äorg

Old 01-16-2010, 02:46 PM
Philipp ▄berbacher

Excerpts from Magnus Therning's message of Sat Jan 16 07:45:47 +0100 2010:
> On 16/01/10 02:13, masutu Subric wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Sorry for this question, but i'm new to AUR. What's the meaning of the
> > 'notify' column in my package listing? It's `Yes' or empty, what does that
> > mean?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
>
> A related question, is it possible to list all packages I'm being notified
> about?
>
> /M

As far as I know, sadly no.
It would be a nice feature to list 'vote' and 'notify' on a per user
basis. I guess it's just a matter of someone coding it, I believe AUR
uses django which is some python web thingy.

Regards,
Philipp

Old 01-16-2010, 06:47 PM
masutu Subric

Ah, okay, this makes sense. Thanks for your answer.