Old 01-06-2010, 07:07 PM
Evangelos Foutras

Default Removal of two packages in the AUR

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Gereon Schomber
<Gereon_Schomber@arcor.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have two packages in the AUR that are not needed anymore since quite some
> time and I'd like to have them deleted. The packages in question are:
>
> *- libjpeg-jpegint; was needed for xbmc because of a missing header file in
> libjpeg
> *- eigen2; was needed for koffice2, however both are now in [extra].
>
> Thank you.
>
> Gereon Schomber

I removed libjpeg-jpegint. However, I wasn't able to find eigen2 in
the AUR; most likely another TU got to it before me.

Cheers.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Jaroslav Lichtblau

On Wed, Jan 06, 2010 at 08:51:06PM +0100, Gereon Schomber wrote:
> Hi,
> I have two packages in the AUR that are not needed anymore since quite some
> time and I'd like to have them deleted. The packages in question are:
>
> - libjpeg-jpegint; was needed for xbmc because of a missing header file in
> libjpeg
> - eigen2; was needed for koffice2, however both are now in [extra].

done

... posting the AUR links to the packages helps to find them

> Thank you.
>
> Gereon Schomber

Cheers

Old 01-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Jaroslav Lichtblau

On Wed, Jan 06, 2010 at 09:07:03PM +0100, Evangelos Foutras wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Gereon Schomber
> <Gereon_Schomber@arcor.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I have two packages in the AUR that are not needed anymore since quite some
> > time and I'd like to have them deleted. The packages in question are:
> >
> > *- libjpeg-jpegint; was needed for xbmc because of a missing header file in
> > libjpeg
> > *- eigen2; was needed for koffice2, however both are now in [extra].
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Gereon Schomber
>
> I removed libjpeg-jpegint. However, I wasn't able to find eigen2 in
> the AUR; most likely another TU got to it before me.

Nice team work. That was me, I removed eigen2 and could not find
libjpeg-jpegint.

lol