Old 12-29-2009, 03:04 PM
Philipp ‹berbacher

Default Deletion request jconv

Hi,
upstream has renamed jconv to jconvolver.
I followed this course and uploaded jconvolver.

Please delete jconv:

Philipp

Old 12-29-2009, 03:14 PM
Stefan Husmann

Am 29.12.2009 17:04, schrieb Philipp ‹berbacher:

Hi,
upstream has renamed jconv to jconvolver.
I followed this course and uploaded jconvolver.

Please delete jconv:

Philipp

Hello,

you want me to kill my baby, well, i did it.

Regards Stefan

Old 12-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Philipp ‹berbacher

Excerpts from Stefan Husmann's message of Tue Dec 29 17:14:37 +0100 2009:
> Am 29.12.2009 17:04, schrieb Philipp ‹berbacher:
> > Hi,
> > upstream has renamed jconv to jconvolver.
> > I followed this course and uploaded jconvolver.
> >

> > Please delete jconv:
> > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22044
> >

> > Regards,
> > Philipp
> >

> Hello,
>
> you want me to kill my baby, well, i did it.
>
> Regards Stefan

Worry not, your baby and the reference to you will live on, just under
another name.

Thanks,
Philipp