Old 12-22-2009, 10:29 PM
Hans-Kristian Arntzen

Default Removing "ralsa" package

Hi, I'd like to get my ralsa package removed from AUR as I will upload a
new package in its place with a different name (rsound).

-- Themaister

Old 12-22-2009, 10:36 PM
Ranguvar

Old 01-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Hans-Kristian Arntzen

Hi, I'd like to get my ralsa package removed from AUR as I have already
uploaded the renamed rsound.

The package apparently didn't get deleted last time I requested.

-- Themaister

Old 01-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Ranguvar

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 17:09, Hans-Kristian Arntzen
<maister@archlinux.us> wrote:
> Hi, I'd like to get my ralsa package removed from AUR as I have already
> uploaded the renamed rsound.
> The package apparently didn't get deleted last time I requested.
>
> -- Themaister

As I said last time:

Although it's obvious you are the same person as the AUR maintainer,
since you do not have the same email,
I am sending an email to the AUR email address, please reply and say
to delete and the i will delete

Don't want to be bureaucratic about it, just think we should have a
strict policy so we don't delete packages based on
word from someone who turns out to just be malicious

-- Ranguvar
[Devin Cofer]