Old 01-05-2008, 04:28 PM
Timm Preetz

Default Searching for a 32bit builder

Hello,

as I currently just have (easy) access to a 64bit machine I would like
to find someone who could build my community packages.

In reverse I would of course update his packages for 64bit.

Currently I only have "avant-window-navigator" in community, and don't
expect a much higher load of packages the next time, as I mainly build
packages for 64bit at the moment.

Regards,
Timm

Old 01-06-2008, 11:28 AM
"Bjørn Lindeijer"

On 1/5/08, Timm Preetz <timm@preetz.us> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> as I currently just have (easy) access to a 64bit machine I would like
> to find someone who could build my community packages.
>
> In reverse I would of course update his packages for 64bit.
>
> Currently I only have "avant-window-navigator" in community, and don't
> expect a much higher load of packages the next time, as I mainly build
> packages for 64bit at the moment.
>
> Regards,
> Timm

From tomorrow I will be able to resume my TU duties, and I have no
problem with building the 686 binaries of your packages. Keep me
updated when new ones are added. :-)

Bjørn

Old 01-06-2008, 12:57 PM
Timm Preetz

On Sun, 2008-01-06 at 13:28 +0100, Bjørn Lindeijer wrote:
> From tomorrow I will be able to resume my TU duties, and I have no
> problem with building the 686 binaries of your packages. Keep me
> updated when new ones are added. :-)

That's great

So, for now I have:
avant-window-navigator