Old 12-14-2009, 02:00 PM
Angel Velásquez

Default Partial Inactivity

Hi,

Since I am still moving (now to a new apartment), I have not internet
connection there, I am getting it but I don't know when they will
install me the connection (people says that if I am lucky it will be a
week, but I really don't know)

I have internet connection on the job (a decent one) and I could bring
my laptop to do some updates or something, but eventually my response
time won't be short (1 day or more).

So I decided to mark myself as away (or Andrea a.k.a bash will send an
e-mail asking for my deletion haha :P) but eventually I hope to handle
this situation.

Sincerely

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 12-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Andrea Scarpino

2009/12/14 Angel Velásquez <angvp@archlinux.com.ve>:
> So I decided to mark myself as away (or Andrea a.k.a bash will send an
> e-mail asking for my deletion haha :P) but eventually I hope to handle
> this situation.
Ah-ah, well done.

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 01-30-2010, 10:22 PM
Angel Velásquez

2009/12/14 Angel Velásquez <angvp@archlinux.com.ve>:
> Hi,
>
> Since I am still moving (now to a new apartment), I have not internet
> connection there, I am getting it but I don't know when they will
> install me the connection (people says that if I am lucky it will be a
> week, but I really don't know)
>
> I have internet connection on the job (a decent one) and I could bring
> my laptop to do some updates or something, but eventually my response
> time won't be short (1 day or more).
>
> So I decided to mark myself as away (or Andrea a.k.a bash will send an
> e-mail asking for my deletion haha :P) but eventually I hope to handle
> this situation.
>
> Sincerely

I'm back.

Having a heavy workload, but handling it

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 02-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Sergej Pupykin

Hi,

I have a business trip to Japan now, so I can do my work very slowly
until March 8.

Old 03-19-2012, 08:06 AM
Sergej Pupykin

Hi,

I have business trip to USA/Salt lake city now, so I can do my job very
slowly until April 7.

Old 03-20-2012, 04:36 AM
Pham Bao Trung

I have business trip to USA/Salt lake city now, so I can do my job very
slowly until April 7.

Have a nice trip!
I have used so many packages of yours.

Old 04-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Sergej Pupykin

At Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:06:11 +0400,
Sergej Pupykin <ml@sergej.pp.ru> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have business trip to USA/Salt lake city now, so I can do my job very
> slowly until April 7.

I am back. Thanks for help updating/fixing packages.