Old 12-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Laszlo Papp

Default TU application: Laszlo Papp

Hello TUs,

I'd like to re-apply again for TU position.

Since I've applied [0], many things have happened, I tried to do my best.
My contributions since my previous application:

- Packaging (with some new packages) [1]
- AUR, Pacman, AIF project patches
- Newsletter/Magazine, AUR Hungarian translation
- Mailing list, IRC, Forum and Wiki activity/help
- Maintaining of AUR2 project (with Sebastian) [2]
- Hyper Activity on the last 2 BUG days ( + I try to be on Sunday too)

After 4 months, I'd like to be a useful member of the TU team again.
My earlier goals remained the same, but extended with some new ones:

a) Maintain and support embedded development tools/applications.
b) To be active on BUG days again and again, try to help in its organisation,
help the Community Packages thread too with editing/closing bugs.
c) Maintain and support Lua scripting language/modules.
d) Maintain and collaborate with the AUR2 Project (later aurman[3], cli
frontend), finish the first 'Roadmap' to provide a useful release. This is my
main focus definitely these days.

Sergej Pupykin has kindly agreed to sponsor my application.
Thanks very much for considering me as a possible addition to your great team!

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

[0] http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2009-July/006071.html
[1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?SeB=m&K=djszapi