Old 12-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Sven-Hendrik Haase

Default Please delete my package "dyson"

I decided not to maintain this package (dyson) anymore because it is
closed source, upstream won't fix it as they've released a commercial
version of it and it only works 1/4 of the time (not due to packaging
issues). I think it is best to just remove it.

-- Sven-Hendrik