Old 11-29-2009, 07:28 PM
Lukas Fleischer

Default Orphaning request (pidgin-hotkeys)

Hi,

pidgin-hotkeys is out-of-date for more than two years (0.2.4 has been
released on 2007-06-22). Although this plugin doesn't seem to be
developed actively anymore, I still use it and would like to see it
maintained in the AUR (using a hotkey to switch to the next window with
activity - just like Meta-a in irssi's default config - is quite
useful). However, pidgin-hotkeys needs to be patched to work with
pidgin>=2.2.0.

The author didn't react on AUR comments for about 9 months and didn't
respond to a detailed mail I wrote one week ago. Could you please orphan
this package, so that I can adopt it and upload a working PKGBUILD?

Best regards,
Lukas Fleischer