Old 11-24-2009, 04:57 AM
"Allan McRae"

Default How to include sources from sourceforge + creating links not provided by package

Daenyth Blank wrote:

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 23:18, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:

Or not given it has absolutely no information...

And is that not an "upstream" bug. We close bugs for upstream feature
requests in all other packages.

Given that I _am_ upstream, and I opened the FR...

My point was that upstream projects usually have their own bug tracker...

Old 11-24-2009, 05:25 AM
"Allan McRae"