Old 11-23-2009, 06:21 AM
Abhishek Dasgupta

Default Inactivity

Semester exams are starting next week, so I'll be inactive till 8th Dec.

Cheers,
Abhishek

Old 11-23-2009, 06:51 AM
Laszlo Papp

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 8:21 AM, Abhishek Dasgupta <abhidg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Semester exams are starting next week, so I'll be inactive till 8th Dec.
>
> Cheers,
> Abhishek

I wish good results at the exams

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

Old 03-06-2010, 03:11 AM
Angel Velásquez

Hi,

I will be Inactive from today to the monday, since I am on a PyCamp
and the internet conection here is kinda limited (1024 kbps) ..

Feel free to update/fix/w/e of my packages!

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 09-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Jan Steffens

I lost all the data on my laptop to an unclean shutdown yesterday.

I'm afraid I can't maintain my packages until I've completed
recovering what I can (if anything) and I'm done setting up a new
system.

Old 09-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Sven-Hendrik Haase

On 07.09.2010 14:17, Jan Steffens wrote:
> I lost all the data on my laptop to an unclean shutdown yesterday.
>
> I'm afraid I can't maintain my packages until I've completed
> recovering what I can (if anything) and I'm done setting up a new
> system.

Woah, what filesystem did you use? Were there any special circumstances?

My laptop goes down hard a fair bit without battery and I have never
lost anything.

Good luck with the recovering. Get well soon, or something.

Old 09-07-2010, 02:16 PM
Jan Steffens

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Sven-Hendrik Haase <sh@lutzhaase.com> wrote:
> Woah, what filesystem did you use? Were there any special circumstances?
>
> My laptop goes down hard a fair bit without battery and I have never
> lost anything.
>
> Good luck with the recovering. Get well soon, or something.

Power loss during a tuxonice cycle.

btrfs / and ext4 /boot, btrfs is recognized but unmountable (parent
transid verify failed) while the ext4 isn't even recognized anymore.

Old 01-24-2011, 02:26 PM
Lukáš Jirkovský

Hello everyone!
I just want to let you know that I'll be partially inactive for some
time now. Seems like my motherboard in my Arch box is breaking down (I
can't turn off my computer and worse – it seems to generate lots of
SATA errors and it even broke my FS once) so I'll not be able to
(re)build my packages until I get a replacement. I'll still be
available via email though.

Have a nice day,
Lukas

Old 03-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Lukáš Jirkovský

2011/1/24 Lukáš Jirkovský <l.jirkovsky@gmail.com>:
> Hello everyone!
> I just want to let you know that I'll be partially inactive for some
> time now. Seems like my motherboard in my Arch box is breaking down (I
> can't turn off my computer and worse – it seems to generate lots of
> SATA errors and it even broke my FS once) so I'll not be able to
> (re)build my packages until I get a replacement. I'll still be
> available via email though.
>
> Have a nice day,
> Lukas

I finally got a replacement part so I'm slowly getting up and running.
Many thanks to Thomas, Jaroslav and Sergej who did updates for me.

Lukas

Old 03-21-2011, 04:44 PM
Ángel Velásquez

Hi,

I'll be away from March 25 to April 4, I will be travelling to
Venezuela and then Spain.

I will have limited connection so I won't be able to update stuff as
soon as possible, however I will check my e-mail very quick from my
phone.

Please anything you need send me an e-mail.

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net