-   -   Resignation from TU group (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/28363-resignation-tu-group.html)

Eric Belanger 01-04-2008 01:29 AM

Resignation from TU group

Hi everyone,

I have decided to resign from the TU team because I have no longer the
interest and time for TU specific duties like safe-flagging and the voting
processs for TU candidates.

Several of my packages in community/unsupported are available if someone
else is interested in them:

adesklet-yab
buoh
fish
listen
ltris
musepack-tools
plib
pydilbert (unsupported)
python-musicbrainz2
realplayer (unsupported)
xarchive

I'll keep them if no one else is interested in them. As for the rest of
my packages, they'll be moved to extra or remain in community/unsupported
where I'll continue maintaining them.

I also would like to reduce my involvement with the community64 repo. I'll
start another thread with more details upon that.

Regards,
Eric

believed to be clean.

bardo 01-04-2008 12:59 PM

Resignation from TU group

2008/1/4, Eric Belanger <belanger@astro.umontreal.ca>:
> I have decided to resign from the TU team because I have no longer the
> interest and time for TU specific duties like safe-flagging and the voting
> processs for TU candidates.

Thanks for your great work, both as a TU and as a developer. I think
you are an example for all of us.

> I'll keep them if no one else is interested in them. As for the rest of
> my packages, they'll be moved to extra or remain in community/unsupported
> where I'll continue maintaining them.

I'll happily take musepack-tools if nobody wants/needs it.

Corrado

"Hugo Doria" 01-06-2008 10:32 AM

Resignation from TU group

Hi

On Jan 3, 2008 11:29 PM, Eric Belanger <belanger@astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

> I'll keep them if no one else is interested in them. As for the rest of
> my packages, they'll be moved to extra or remain in community/unsupported
> where I'll continue maintaining them.

I can take listen if nobody wants it.

Thank you and congratulations. You do a great work. ;)

--
[]'s
Hugo Doria

Eric Belanger 01-06-2008 11:16 PM

Resignation from TU group

I'll keep them if no one else is interested in them. As for the rest of
my packages, they'll be moved to extra or remain in community/unsupported
where I'll continue maintaining them.

I can take listen if nobody wants it.

OK. Please also take python-musicbrainz2 as it's an optional depends for
listen.

Eric

believed to be clean.

"Bjørn Lindeijer" 01-07-2008 07:37 AM

Resignation from TU group

On 1/4/08, Eric Belanger <belanger@astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have decided to resign from the TU team because I have no longer the
> interest and time for TU specific duties like safe-flagging and the voting
> processs for TU candidates.
>
> Several of my packages in community/unsupported are available if someone
> else is interested in them:
>
> adesklet-yab
> buoh
> fish
> listen
> ltris
> musepack-tools
> plib
> pydilbert (unsupported)
> python-musicbrainz2
> realplayer (unsupported)
> xarchive
>
> I'll keep them if no one else is interested in them. As for the rest of
> my packages, they'll be moved to extra or remain in community/unsupported
> where I'll continue maintaining them.

I'd like to take ltris.

Bjørn

"Hugo Doria" 01-07-2008 02:51 PM

Resignation from TU group

Hi,

On Jan 6, 2008 9:16 PM, Eric Belanger <belanger@astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> OK. Please also take python-musicbrainz2 as it's an optional depends for
> listen.

Ok! I can take it too. Let me know when the packages get orphaned.

Eric Belanger 01-07-2008 06:21 PM

Resignation from TU group

OK. Please also take python-musicbrainz2 as it's an optional depends for
listen.

Ok! I can take it too. Let me know when the packages get orphaned.

You can orphan it yourself. The same goes for the other TU who showed
interest in the packages I posted in this thread. Just go ahead, orphan it
and adopt it afterwards.

Eric

believed to be clean.

bardo 01-08-2008 08:05 AM

Resignation from TU group

2008/1/7, Eric Belanger <belanger@astro.umontreal.ca>:
> You can orphan it yourself. The same goes for the other TU who showed
> interest in the packages I posted in this thread. Just go ahead, orphan it
> and adopt it afterwards.

musepack-tools taken thanks :-)

C.

"Hugo Doria" 01-08-2008 07:19 PM

Resignation from TU group

On Jan 7, 2008 4:21 PM, Eric Belanger <belanger@astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> You can orphan it yourself. The same goes for the other TU who showed
> interest in the packages I posted in this thread. Just go ahead, orphan it
> and adopt it afterwards.

Done. listen and python-musicbrainz2 adopted.