Old 11-17-2009, 07:27 PM
Ranguvar

Default Package deletion request

Hello,

Can you please delete my package,
'llvm-clang-svn<http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30359>'?
It does not fit in with the new llvm and clang packages in [community], and
it'd be better for me to offer contributions to 'llvm-svn' and 'clang-svn',
etc.

Thanks!
-- Ranguvar

Old 12-14-2009, 11:31 AM
dave reisner

Created evince-lite [1] without realizing that evince-gtk was aimed at the
same purpose. Serves me right for doing this late at night. Please delete my
offending package.

Thanks,
Dave

Old 08-14-2010, 11:02 PM
Dave Reisner

Please delete the package systemd-initscripts-git, which I was, until
recently, the owner of. It backs up onto a git repo (also mine) which is
no longer useful.

Thanks,

dave reisner

Old 08-14-2010, 11:41 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 2:02 AM, Dave Reisner <d@falconindy.com> wrote:
> Please delete the package systemd-initscripts-git, which I was, until
> recently, the owner of. It backs up onto a git repo (also mine) which is
> no longer useful.
>
> Thanks,
>
> dave reisner

Done.

Old 09-23-2010, 01:23 PM
Gereon Schomber

Hi,
I am the former maintainer of urbanterror-data that was adopted into
[community]. However, my package urbanterror-client
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21494) still exists and is useless
because there is urbanterror in community which serves the same purpose (I
guess). Therefore I request my package to be deleted.
Best Regards
Gereon Schomber

Old 09-23-2010, 01:26 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Gereon Schomber
<Gereon_Schomber@arcor.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am the former maintainer of urbanterror-data that was adopted into
> [community]. However, my package urbanterror-client
> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21494) still exists and is useless
> because there is urbanterror in community which serves the same purpose (I
> guess). Therefore I request my package to be deleted.
> Best Regards
> * * * *Gereon Schomber

Done.

Old 01-02-2011, 03:01 AM
Thomas S Hatch

lwt:
Has been replaced by the properly named:
ocaml-lwt:

Thanks!

-Thomas S Hatch

Old 01-02-2011, 03:10 AM
Dave Reisner

On Sat, Jan 01, 2011 at 09:01:30PM -0700, Thomas S Hatch wrote:
> lwt:
> Has been replaced by the properly named:
> ocaml-lwt:
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Thomas S Hatch

Package has been defenestrated.