Old 11-12-2009, 08:21 AM
Magnus Therning

Default Reset password of AUR account?

I seem to have lost my AUR account password. Looking at the site
there's no obvious way to get it back, or reset it. What do I do?

Username: magus

/M

--
Magnus Therning (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus´╝*therning´╝Äorg Jabber: magnus´╝*therning´╝Äorg

Old 11-12-2009, 08:34 AM
Laszlo Papp

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 10:21 AM, Magnus Therning <magnus@therning.org> wrote:
> I seem to have lost my AUR account password. ┬*Looking at the site
> there's no obvious way to get it back, or reset it. ┬*What do I do?
>
> Username: magus
>
> /M
>
> --
> Magnus Therning ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬*(OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
> magnus´╝*therning´╝Äorg ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬*Jabber: magnus´╝*therning´╝Äorg
> http://therning.org/magnus ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* identi.ca|twitter: magthe

You can ask the desired Developer or Trusted User who has right to
reset your password, at this momment there isn't any automatization
for it.

There was a thread about it on the aur-dev earlier, maybe Andrea took
an advice for it.

http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/3061?string=password&project=2&type[0]=&sev[0]=&pri[0]=&due[0]=&reported[0]=&cat[0]=&status[0]=open&percent[0]=&opened=&dev=&closed=&duedatefrom=&duedateto=&cha ngedfrom=&changedto=&openedfrom=&openedto=&closedf rom=&closedto=

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

Old 11-12-2009, 08:37 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Magnus Therning <magnus@therning.org> wrote:
> I seem to have lost my AUR account password. *Looking at the site
> there's no obvious way to get it back, or reset it. *What do I do?
>
> Username: magus
>
> /M

Laszlo is correct. You'll be receiving a new password t shortly.

Old 11-12-2009, 08:39 AM
Magnus Therning

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 9:37 AM, Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Magnus Therning <magnus@therning.org> wrote:
>> I seem to have lost my AUR account password. ┬*Looking at the site
>> there's no obvious way to get it back, or reset it. ┬*What do I do?
>>
>> Username: magus
>>
>> /M
>
> Laszlo is correct. You'll be receiving a new password t shortly.

Thanks. I'll try to take better care of this one, to avoid having to
bother you again with this :-)

/M

Old 11-12-2009, 08:39 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Magnus Therning <magnus@therning.org> wrote:
>> I seem to have lost my AUR account password. *Looking at the site
>> there's no obvious way to get it back, or reset it. *What do I do?
>>
>> Username: magus
>>
>> /M
>
> Laszlo is correct. You'll be receiving a new password t shortly.

* You'll be receiving a new password via email from me shortly.