-   -   TU Vote: Abhishek Dasgupta (abhidg) (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/27905-tu-vote-abhishek-dasgupta-abhidg.html)

"Varun Acharya" 01-03-2008 04:51 PM

TU Vote: Abhishek Dasgupta (abhidg)

Hi TU's,

Following the discussion period for Abhishek, (abhidg), now starts the 7 day voting period. Please lets avoid past issues of being unable to reach quorum. Abhishek's introduction is here

http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2007-December/006473.html

Obviously a +1 from me, since I was the sponsor.

Varun

"Callan Barrett" 01-03-2008 04:54 PM

On Jan 4, 2008 2:51 AM, Varun Acharya <ganja.guru.x64@gmail.com> wrote:
> Following the discussion period for Abhishek, (abhidg), now starts the 7 day
> voting period. Please lets avoid past issues of being unable to reach
> quorum. Abhishek's introduction is here

YES

--
Callan 'wizzomafizzo' Barrett

"Giovanni Scafora" 01-03-2008 05:01 PM

2008/1/3, Varun Acharya <ganja.guru.x64@gmail.com>:
> Following the discussion period for Abhishek, (abhidg), now starts the 7 day
> voting period. Please lets avoid past issues of being unable to reach
> quorum. Abhishek's introduction is here

YES

--
Giovanni Scafora
Arch Linux Trusted User (voidnull)

01-03-2008 05:06 PM

TU Vote: Abhishek Dasgupta (abhidg)

> Hi TU's,
>
> Following the discussion period for Abhishek, (abhidg), now starts the 7
> day voting period. Please lets avoid past issues of being unable to
> reach quorum. Abhishek's introduction is here
>
> http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2007-December/006473.html
>
> Obviously a +1 from me, since I was the sponsor.
>
> Varun

YES

Bob Finch

Liviu Librescu - Īn veci pomenirea lui.
(May his memory be eternal.)

bardo 01-03-2008 05:17 PM

"Jaroslaw Swierczynski" 01-03-2008 06:59 PM

TU Vote: Abhishek Dasgupta (abhidg)

Yes.

--
Jaroslaw Swierczynski <swiergot@gmail.com>
www.archlinux.org | www.juvepoland.com

"Vesa Kaihlavirta" 01-03-2008 07:46 PM

TU Vote: Abhishek Dasgupta (abhidg)

Aye.

--vk

Douglas Soares de Andrade 01-03-2008 08:07 PM

TU Vote: Abhishek Dasgupta (abhidg)

Vesa Kaihlavirta escreveu:

Aye.

--vk

YES

--
Douglas Soares de Andrade
ThreePointsWeb - www.threepointsweb.com

"Aaron Schaefer" 01-03-2008 11:54 PM

On Jan 3, 2008 12:51 PM, Varun Acharya <ganja.guru.x64@gmail.com> wrote:
> Following the discussion period for Abhishek, (abhidg), now starts the 7 day
> voting period. Please lets avoid past issues of being unable to reach
> quorum. Abhishek's introduction is here

YES

Aaron "ElasticDog" Schaefer

Alessio 'mOLOk' Bolognino 01-04-2008 01:23 AM

On Thu 2008-01-03 23:21 , Varun Acharya wrote:
> Hi TU's,
>
> Following the discussion period for Abhishek, (abhidg), now starts the 7 day
> voting period.
> [...]

Abstain.

--
Alessio 'mOLOk' Bolognino
Arch Linux Trusted User

Please send personal email to themolok@gmail.com

Public Key http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFE0270FB
GPG Key ID = 1024D / FE0270FB 2007-04-11
Key Fingerprint = 9AF8 9011 F271 450D 59CF 2D7D 96C9 8F2A FE02 70FB