Old 01-06-2008, 07:29 PM
JJDaNiMoTh

Default TU Vote: Abhishek Dasgupta (abhidg)

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 23:21:49 +0530
"Varun Acharya" <ganja.guru.x64@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi TU's,
>
> Following the discussion period for Abhishek, (abhidg), now starts the 7 day
> voting period. Please lets avoid past issues of being unable to reach
> quorum. Abhishek's introduction is here
>
> http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2007-December/006473.html
>
> Obviously a +1 from me, since I was the sponsor.
>
> Varun

Abstain

(OT: I'm finally back!)

--
JJDaNiMoTh - ArchLinux Trusted User

Old 01-07-2008, 07:34 AM
"Bjrn Lindeijer"

On 1/3/08, Varun Acharya <ganja.guru.x64@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi TU's,
>
> Following the discussion period for Abhishek, (abhidg), now starts the 7 day
> voting period. Please lets avoid past issues of being unable to reach
> quorum. Abhishek's introduction is here
>
> http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2007-December/006473.html
>
> Obviously a +1 from me, since I was the sponsor.
>
> Varun

YES

Bjrn

Old 01-08-2008, 06:35 PM
"Varun Acharya"

Please vote if you haven't already, 2 more days to go.

Old 01-08-2008, 11:41 PM
"Roman Kyrylych"

2008/1/8, Varun Acharya <ganja.guru.x64@gmail.com>:
> Please vote if you haven't already, 2 more days to go.

I've back to devland activity a couple of days ago.
Now it's time for TUland, you may consider me active now.
And 'Yes' from me.

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 01-11-2008, 12:14 AM
"Varun Acharya"

At the end of the seven day voting period, the votes look like this:

Total Voted - 22

Abstain - 4
Yes - 18

This means we've reached a quorum, and Abhishek is now a TU ! Congrats Abhishek And now for the usual:

Now you have to:
1. send the output of htpasswd
-n <userid> to Simo (htpasswd is in
apache package AFAIR)
2. contact Eric to change your account on forums
3. ask some TU for the #archlinux-tu @ freenode key
4. add yourself to
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users
5. read
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
*and http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AURtools_Tutorial again

6. start contributing!

Thanks,
Varun

Old 01-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Douglas Soares de Andrade

Varun Acharya escreveu:

At the end of the seven day voting period, the votes look like this:

Total Voted - 22
Abstain - 4
Yes - 18

This means we've reached a quorum, and Abhishek is now a TU ! Congrats
Abhishek And now for the usual:

Now you have to:
1. send the output of htpasswd -n <userid> to Simo (htpasswd is in
apache package AFAIR)
2. contact Eric to change your account on forums
3. ask some TU for the #archlinux-tu @ freenode key
4. add yourself to http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users
5. read http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
and http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AURtools_Tutorial again
6. start contributing!

Thanks,
Varun

Congrats Abhishek,

Welcome aboard =)

--
Douglas Soares de Andrade
ThreePointsWeb - www.threepointsweb.com

Old 01-11-2008, 06:14 PM
"Abhishek Dasgupta"

Thanks to everyone who voted! I'm really happy!
Many thanks to Varun for sponsoring me.

I'm finally aboard the ArchShip

-- Abhishek Dasgupta
| |