Old 01-04-2008, 05:33 AM
"Vinay Shastry"

Default TU Vote: Abhishek Dasgupta (abhidg)

On Jan 3, 2008 11:21 PM, Varun Acharya <ganja.guru.x64@gmail.com> wrote:
> Following the discussion period for Abhishek, (abhidg), now starts the 7 day
> voting period. Please lets avoid past issues of being unable to reach
> quorum. Abhishek's introduction is here

Yes

--
Vinay S Shastry
http://thenub.one09.net

Old 01-04-2008, 10:48 AM
Mikko Seppälä

Yes

Old 01-04-2008, 11:01 AM
Firmicus

Varun Acharya a écrit :

Hi TU's,

Following the discussion period for Abhishek, (abhidg), now starts the
7 day voting period. Please lets avoid past issues of being unable to
reach quorum. Abhishek's introduction is here

http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2007-December/006473.html

Obviously a +1 from me, since I was the sponsor.

Varun

YES

Old 01-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Timm Preetz

On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 23:21 +0530, Varun Acharya wrote:
> Following the discussion period for Abhishek, (abhidg), now starts the
> 7 day voting period. Please lets avoid past issues of being unable to
> reach quorum. Abhishek's introduction is here
>
> http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2007-December/006473.html

Yes.

The PKGBUILD seem good, except for some style.

I think it is extra-important that TUs obey the "standard PKGBUILD
style" and so I would like to point you to a forum post explaining some
more detail:

Of course one may call this minor, but I think the right order, and
(more importantly) the "|| return 1" is good if used throughout all
PKGBUILDs.

I think the restructuring can be done in ~10-15 minutes, so not that big
of a problem, just something one has to get used to (also took me some
time and I'm always looking at my cheat-sheet )

Furthermore the two arches are a big plus, so you have my vote.

Old 01-04-2008, 02:59 PM
"Giovanni Scafora"

2008/1/4, Timm Preetz <timm@preetz.us>:
> The PKGBUILD seem good, except for some style.
>
> I think it is extra-important that TUs obey the "standard PKGBUILD
> style" and so I would like to point you to a forum post explaining some
> more detail:
> http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=35121
>
> Of course one may call this minor, but I think the right order, and
> (more importantly) the "|| return 1" is good if used throughout all
> PKGBUILDs.
>
> I think the restructuring can be done in ~10-15 minutes, so not that big
> of a problem, just something one has to get used to (also took me some
> time and I'm always looking at my cheat-sheet )
>
> Furthermore the two arches are a big plus, so you have my vote.

Please, avoid to comment out.
The discussion period for Abhishek (abhidg) is over.

--
Giovanni Scafora
Arch Linux Trusted User (voidnull)

Old 01-04-2008, 06:06 PM
"Ronald van Haren"

abstain

Old 01-05-2008, 01:26 AM
"Jeff Mickey"

Yes.

--
. : [ + carpe diem totus tuus + ] : .

Old 01-06-2008, 10:25 AM
"Hugo Doria"

On Jan 3, 2008 2:51 PM, Varun Acharya <ganja.guru.x64@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi TU's,
>
> Following the discussion period for Abhishek, (abhidg), now starts the 7 day
> voting period.

abstain.

--
[]'s