Old 11-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Stefan Husmann

Default Request to delete AUR packages

Rick W. Chen schrieb:

Hello, I'm requesting for the following to be deleted:

mspgcc: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20830
python-mspgcc: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26434
gstreamermm: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26388

The mspgcc packages are split into separate components -- binutils, gcc,
etc. And gstreamermm is now in extra.

Thanks.

Deleted, thank you.

Regards Stefan

Old 11-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Jaroslav Lichtblau

On Sun, Nov 08, 2009 at 06:38:08PM +0100, Rick W. Chen wrote:
> Hello, I'm requesting for the following to be deleted:
>
> mspgcc: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20830
> python-mspgcc: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26434
> gstreamermm: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26388
>
> The mspgcc packages are split into separate components -- binutils, gcc,
> etc. And gstreamermm is now in extra.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Rick

Didn't notice gstreamermm in AUR, created my own build and put it to
[community] as a dep for subtitleeditor. Sorry.

Cheers,
Jaroslav

--
Robustness, adj.: