Old 11-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Sergej Pupykin

Default Orphaning selinux and xen

Hi, TUs,

I am going to orphan SELinux and Xen packages. If nobody wants to
maintain them in community, I'll move these packages to aur on next Sat.

Old 11-08-2009, 05:03 PM
helios

Hi.
currently I am maintaining the Xen-Dom0-kernel and the
Xen-HV-tools-package in AUR and therefor it would be no problem to
maintain the Xen-Package in AUR, but I am not a TU.

Greetings
Moritz Rudert

Old 11-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Thomas Bächler

helios schrieb:

Hi.
currently I am maintaining the Xen-Dom0-kernel and the
Xen-HV-tools-package in AUR and therefor it would be no problem to
maintain the Xen-Package in AUR, but I am not a TU.

Out of curiosity, what is your Xen dom0 based on? Is it using
forward-ported Xensource or the new experimental pv_ops-based code?

Old 11-09-2009, 08:08 AM
Moritz Rudert

Hi,
my Dom0-kernel is using the OpenSuSE-patches from
http://code.google.com/p/gentoo-xen-kernel/

Greetings
Moritz Rudert

Old 11-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Nicky726

Hello

If noone is up to it, I could try maitaining SELinux stuff, if it goes to AUR.

Getings,
Ondrej Vadinsky

Old 11-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Sergej Pupykin

Hi,

Xen and selinux moved to AUR. Feel free to adopt...

Old 11-09-2009, 10:26 PM
Ionut Biru