Old 11-05-2009, 09:13 AM
Thomas Jost

Default Deletion request: cuda-visual-profiler

Hi,

The CUDA Visual Profiler is now part of the CUDA toolkit, and is
therefore included in the cuda-toolkit package. (And it has been so for
several months, I just forgot that this package even existed )

Could someone please remove the cuda-visual-profiler package from AUR?
Thanks in advance.

--
Thomas/Schnouki

Old 11-05-2009, 09:29 AM
Ronald van Haren

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Thomas Jost <thomas.jost@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The CUDA Visual Profiler is now part of the CUDA toolkit, and is
> therefore included in the cuda-toolkit package. (And it has been so for
> several months, I just forgot that this package even existed )
>
> Could someone please remove the cuda-visual-profiler package from AUR?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Thomas/Schnouki

done, thanks