Old 11-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Randy Morris

Default Deletion request: vim-screem

vim-screem[1] seems to be a duplicate of vim-screen[2]. vim-screem is
orphaned has an incorrect $pkgname so I'd suggest we delete that one as
the other is named correctly and currently maintained.

[1]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28489
[2]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30530