Old 11-04-2009, 02:37 PM
solsTiCe d'Hiver

Default virtualbox_bin_additions is broken

hi.
there is this package in AUR
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14621 called
virtualbox_bin_additions

but it is severely broken
- it uses sudo to mount an iso on a loopback device
- it does not create a vboxadd user needed for the vboxadd service

and there already are 2 packages in [community] for additions
virtualbox-additions and virtualbox-ose-additions (with
virtualbox-ose-additions-modules)

so i think it could better be deleted.

Old 11-04-2009, 02:48 PM
Ionut Biru