Old 11-03-2009, 07:12 AM
Anton Bazhenov

Default OpenLieroX package

Good day!
New stable version of OpenLieroX (0.57_rc1) has been released at Oct 05
2009, but AUR package[1] is still outdated. It is a minor release and it
needs only small changes in PKGBUILD. I sent a mail to the maintainer (hm,
he is TU) - no response, so I decided to write here. Please update or
disown/orphan it.

Also I want to upload testing version of this game, and it would be
convenient for me to maintain both packages.

Old 11-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 10:12 AM, Anton Bazhenov
<anton.bazhenov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good day!
> New stable version of OpenLieroX (0.57_rc1) has been released at Oct 05
> 2009, but AUR package[1] is still outdated. It is a minor release and it
> needs only small changes in PKGBUILD. I sent a mail to the maintainer (hm,
> he is TU) - no response, so I decided to write here. Please update or
> disown/orphan it.
>
> Also I want to upload testing version of this game, and it would be
> convenient for me to maintain both packages.
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=8235

You can try catching him on IRC [1] to discuss the openlierox package.

----
[1] #archlinux-aur on freenode