Old 11-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Laszlo Papp

Default bugreports assigning

Hello TUs,

I'd have a question, what do you do when a bugreport occured for a
package which package hasn't got actual Maintainer, or I can't see
well. To who do you assign that bugreport?

1. FS#16965 - [preload] init script fails to stop cleanly
Maintainer: Jarosław Świerczyński - He isn't a TU anymore, if I heard
well. (but he is in the Trusted User list)

2. FS#16969 - [mget] fails to run (due to too new ruby?)
Maintainer: Alexander Fehr <pizzapunk gmail com> - I can't see his
name in the list, but I can see his name on the fellowers list.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

Old 11-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On 02/11/2009, Laszlo Papp <djszapi@archlinux.us> wrote:
> Hello TUs,
>
> I'd have a question, what do you do when a bugreport occured for a
> package which package hasn't got actual Maintainer, or I can't see
> well. To who do you assign that bugreport?
>
> 1. FS#16965 - [preload] init script fails to stop cleanly
> Maintainer: Jarosław Świerczyński - He isn't a TU anymore, if I heard
> well. (but he is in the Trusted User list)
>
> 2. FS#16969 - [mget] fails to run (due to too new ruby?)
> Maintainer: Alexander Fehr <pizzapunk gmail com> - I can't see his
> name in the list, but I can see his name on the fellowers list.

You can assign they to Orphan Team[1] members.
If I am not wrong also wonder is in Orphan Team for community packages.

[1] http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:Internal_Projects#Orphan_Team

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 11-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Ionut Biru

On 11/02/2009 10:21 PM, Andrea Scarpino wrote:

On 02/11/2009, Laszlo Papp<djszapi@archlinux.us> wrote:

Hello TUs,

I'd have a question, what do you do when a bugreport occured for a
package which package hasn't got actual Maintainer, or I can't see
well. To who do you assign that bugreport?

1. FS#16965 - [preload] init script fails to stop cleanly
Maintainer: Jarosław Świerczyński - He isn't a TU anymore, if I heard
well. (but he is in the Trusted User list)

2. FS#16969 - [mget] fails to run (due to too new ruby?)
Maintainer: Alexander Fehr<pizzapunk gmail com> - I can't see his
name in the list, but I can see his name on the fellowers list.

You can assign they to Orphan Team[1] members.
If I am not wrong also wonder is in Orphan Team for community packages.

[1] http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:Internal_Projects#Orphan_Team

yes. For community packages me and Dan(ghost1227) are in that team.

--
Ionut

Old 11-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Laszlo Papp

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 9:29 PM, Ionut Biru <biru.ionut@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/02/2009 10:21 PM, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
>>
>> On 02/11/2009, Laszlo Papp<djszapi@archlinux.us> *wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello TUs,
>>>
>>> I'd have a question, what do you do when a bugreport occured for a
>>> package which package hasn't got actual Maintainer, or I can't see
>>> well. To who do you assign that bugreport?
>>>
>>> 1. FS#16965 - [preload] init script fails to stop cleanly
>>> Maintainer: Jarosław Świerczyński - He isn't a TU anymore, if I heard
>>> well. (but he is in the Trusted User list)
>>>
>>> 2. FS#16969 - [mget] fails to run (due to too new ruby?)
>>> Maintainer: Alexander Fehr<pizzapunk gmail com> *- I can't see his
>>> name in the list, but I can see his name on the fellowers list.
>>>
>> You can assign they to Orphan Team[1] members.
>> If I am not wrong also wonder is in Orphan Team for community packages.
>>
>> [1]
>> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:Internal_Projects#Orphan_Team
>>

> yes. For community packages me and Dan(ghost1227) are in that team.
>
> --
> Ionut

Assigment done, thanks.

Best Regards,