Old 11-02-2009, 12:58 AM
Willey Chen

Default AUR package removal request

Hello,

Please remove [1] from AUR, which has been replaced by a better one [2].
Thanks.

----
willey

Old 09-20-2011, 07:47 PM
Brian Parsons

Hello -

I have a package in AUR,

This is the mysql-proxy OCF for HA-Heartbeat. I have found that it
actually is present in the ha-heartbeat package so there is no need for
this one in the AUR.

Thanks,
Brian Parsons

Old 09-21-2011, 03:16 AM
Stefan Husmann

This is the mysql-proxy OCF for HA-Heartbeat. I have found that it actually is present in the ha-heartbeat package so there is no need for this one in the AUR.

Thanks,
Brian Parsons

Thank you for notification. Removed.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:04 PM
Padfoot

Hi,

I am the maintainer of the following AUR packages:

lightdm-gtk-greeter-no-gnome:
lightdm-gtk-greeter-osk-no-gnome:

lightdm-osk: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=54208

Requesting their removal for the following reasons:

lightdm-osk: upstream has moved to v1.2.x which separates the greeter
from the daemon. Functionality of lightdm-osk is now provided by the
following packages

lightdm: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40708
lightdm-gtk-greeter-osk:

lightdm-gtk-greeter-no-gnome: after discussion with the maintainer of
lightdm and other users of the package, we agreed on providing a single
unthemed version of the greeter package. This package is now a duplicate
of lightdm-gtk-greeter: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58230

lightdm-gtk-greeter-osk-no-gnome: same as lightdm-gtk-greeter-no-gnome.
This package is a duplicate of lightdm-gtk-greeter-osk:

Cheers.
Lachla.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Padfoot <padfoot@exemail.com.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am the maintainer of the following AUR packages:
>
> lightdm-gtk-greeter-no-gnome:
> lightdm-gtk-greeter-osk-no-gnome:
> lightdm-osk: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=54208
>

> Requesting their removal for the following reasons:
>
> lightdm-osk: upstream has moved to v1.2.x which separates the greeter from
> the daemon. Functionality of lightdm-osk is now provided by the following
> packages
> * * * *lightdm: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40708
> * * * *lightdm-gtk-greeter-osk:
>
> lightdm-gtk-greeter-no-gnome: after discussion with the maintainer of
> lightdm and other users of the package, we agreed on providing a single
> unthemed version of the greeter package. This package is now a duplicate of
> lightdm-gtk-greeter: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58230
>
> lightdm-gtk-greeter-osk-no-gnome: same as lightdm-gtk-greeter-no-gnome. This
> package is a duplicate of lightdm-gtk-greeter-osk:
>
> Cheers.
> Lachla.

Thanks for your work, all 3 deleted.