Old 10-31-2009, 09:54 PM
Laszlo Papp

Default gummibaerchen status?

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 11:48 PM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Is Timm Preetz aka gummimbaerchen still a TU?
> I read he is flagged as active but:
> - he have not an account on dev platform
> - last package sent on 05th April '09
> - last closed bug on 22th April '09
>
> --
> Andrea `bash` Scarpino
> Arch Linux Developer

Last post on BBS: 2009-10-11 14:13:37
But it's not the last TU activity that you mentioned but, but the forum.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

Old 11-01-2009, 08:12 AM
Ionut Biru

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 12:48 AM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Is Timm Preetz aka gummimbaerchen still a TU?
> I read he is flagged as active but:
> - he have not an account on dev platform
> - last package sent on 05th April '09
> - last closed bug on 22th April '09
>
> --
> Andrea `bash` Scarpino
> Arch Linux Developer

he opened a feature request for empathy and assigned it to me last week.

--
Ionut

Old 11-17-2009, 01:52 PM
Andrea Scarpino

Should we proceed with removal?

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 11-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Ronald van Haren

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 3:52 PM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Should we proceed with removal?
>
> --
> Andrea `bash` Scarpino
> Arch Linux Developer

yes, he's been inactive for far too long without any notice.

According to the bylaws, the standard voting procedure for undeclared
inactivity is:
SVP( inactivity_removal_of_TU, 3, 0.66, 5 );

Problems with starting the 3-day discussion period now?

Ronald

Old 11-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Stefan Husmann