Old 10-31-2009, 09:11 PM
Andrea Scarpino

Default even and elasticdog status?

Hi TUs,
I want to see who is working and who is not.
These TUs are flagged as active but they did nothing in the last 4-6 months.
What do you think about? Should we start with removal vote?

Kessia Pinheiro aka even:
- last package sent on 20th March '09
- last closed bug on 13th April '09
- last post on bbs 18th April '09

Aaron Schaefer aka elasticdog:
- last package sent on 14th June '09
- last closed bug on 22th April '09
- last post on bbs 19th March '09

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 10-31-2009, 09:14 PM
Laszlo Papp

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 11:11 PM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi TUs,
> I want to see who is working and who is not.
> These TUs are flagged as active but they did nothing in the last 4-6 months.
> What do you think about? Should we start with removal vote?
>
> Kessia Pinheiro aka even:
> - last package sent on 20th March '09
> - last closed bug on 13th April '09
> - last post on bbs 18th April '09
>
> Aaron Schaefer aka elasticdog:
> - last package sent on 14th June '09
> - last closed bug on 22th April '09
> - last post on bbs 19th March '09
>
> --
> Andrea `bash` Scarpino
> Arch Linux Developer

Sorry Andrea, I'm not a TU but as I know, Kessia did some activity,
orphaning packages e.g. since then.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

Old 10-31-2009, 10:48 PM
Loui Chang

On Sat 31 Oct 2009 23:11 +0100, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> Hi TUs,
> I want to see who is working and who is not.
> These TUs are flagged as active but they did nothing in the last 4-6 months.
> What do you think about? Should we start with removal vote?
>
> Kessia Pinheiro aka even:
> - last package sent on 20th March '09
> - last closed bug on 13th April '09
> - last post on bbs 18th April '09
>
> Aaron Schaefer aka elasticdog:
> - last package sent on 14th June '09
> - last closed bug on 22th April '09
> - last post on bbs 19th March '09

How about mailing list posts?

Old 10-31-2009, 11:01 PM
Chris Brannon

Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> Hi TUs,
> I want to see who is working and who is not.
> These TUs are flagged as active but they did nothing in the last 4-6 months.
> What do you think about? Should we start with removal vote?

-1. There's only one condition under which I'd vote to remove somebody:
*intentional harm* to the distro.

But FWIW, Elasticdog recently sent a post to the ML stating that he was
inactive.

-- Chris

Old 10-31-2009, 11:07 PM
Angel Velásquez

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 9:01 PM, Chris Brannon <cmbrannon79@gmail.com> wrote:
> Andrea Scarpino wrote:
>> Hi TUs,
>> I want to see who is working and who is not.
>> These TUs are flagged as active but they did nothing in the last 4-6 months.
>> What do you think about? Should we start with removal vote?
>
> -1. *There's only one condition under which I'd vote to remove somebody:
> *intentional harm* to the distro.
>
> But FWIW, Elasticdog recently sent a post to the ML stating that he was
> inactive.
>
> -- Chris

They voted in the SVP process, maybe they are not active at all but
they aren't inactive IMO (sometimes the real life stuff push too much
than usually, in my experience)

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 10-31-2009, 11:11 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On 01/11/2009, Chris Brannon <cmbrannon79@gmail.com> wrote:
> -1. There's only one condition under which I'd vote to remove somebody:
> *intentional harm* to the distro.
>
> But FWIW, Elasticdog recently sent a post to the ML stating that he was
> inactive.
No problem if they are inactive. Everyone can be busy.
But they should flagged theirself as inactive.
We have a TU Bylaws[1] that speak up.

[1] http://aur.archlinux.org/trusted-user/TUbylaws.html

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 10-31-2009, 11:15 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On 01/11/2009, Loui Chang <louipc.ist@gmail.com> wrote:
> How about mailing list posts?
even sent her last message on 24th September, elasticdog 2 weeks ago.
I believe they will read this message soon and will explain us the situation.

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 10-31-2009, 11:15 PM
Laszlo Papp

http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2009-May/004850.html

Old 10-31-2009, 11:19 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On 01/11/2009, Laszlo Papp <djszapi@archlinux.us> wrote:
> http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2009-May/004850.html

Well, this message was sent 5 months ago and I do not know what we must do now.
Anyway someone must remember her to update Trusted Users page[1] next time.

[1] http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php?title=Trusted_Users

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 10-31-2009, 11:23 PM
Laszlo Papp

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 1:19 AM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 01/11/2009, Laszlo Papp <djszapi@archlinux.us> wrote:
>> http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2009-May/004850.html
>>
> Well, this message was sent 5 months ago and I do not know what we must do now.
> Anyway someone must remember her to update Trusted Users page[1] next time.
>
> [1] http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php?title=Trusted_Users
>
> --
> Andrea `bash` Scarpino
> Arch Linux Developer

Yeah, I agree with you like You, Bardo and others did it in the past

Would it better to sign it on the http://archlinux.org/developers page ?

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp