Old 10-31-2009, 10:36 AM
Eric Bélanger

Default Status of slimserver

Hi,

Is there anyone interested in maintaining slimserver? It's currently
orphaned, out-of-date and doesn't even install (missing
perl-compress-zlib depends FS#16490). If no one wants it, we could
solve all these problems by moving it to AUR.

Eric

Old 10-31-2009, 10:52 AM
Giovanni Scafora

2009/10/31, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyone interested in maintaining slimserver? It's currently
> orphaned, out-of-date and doesn't even install (missing
> perl-compress-zlib depends FS#16490). If no one wants it, we could
> solve all these problems by moving it to AUR.

I am for moving it to AUR.

--
Arch Linux Developer
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 10-31-2009, 02:37 PM
Dan McGee

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 6:36 AM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyone interested in maintaining slimserver? It's currently
> orphaned, out-of-date and doesn't even install (missing
> perl-compress-zlib depends FS#16490). * If no one wants it, we could
> solve all these problems by moving it to AUR.

+1 to move it out

Old 10-31-2009, 06:38 PM
Paul Mattal