Old 10-30-2009, 09:27 PM
William Díaz

Default Deletion request: kdedecor-glowglass-lite

Please remove this package, the source no longer exists.

Old 10-30-2009, 09:33 PM
Chris Brannon

William Diaz wrote:
> Please remove this package, the source no longer exists.

Well, I clicked on the link to the source, and I got a tarball. Are
you sure that it wasn't a transient error?

-- Chris

Old 10-30-2009, 10:08 PM
William Díaz

I'm sorry, you are right but now exist Glowglass-lite black and
Glowglass-lite white in KDE-look, whereas before it was a single source, I
think that source is old.
And I not continue maintaining the package.