Old 10-28-2009, 11:04 AM
Stefan Husmann

Default xulrunner in AUR and extra?

vlad schrieb:

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 06:29:34PM +0100, Stefan Husmann wrote:

Hello,

zattoo still needs it. It is flagged out of date, though.
I submitted xulrunner-1.8 some time ago to AUR.
Now there is no need for this package as zattoo has no client for

Linux anymore. It is only available as a browser-app.
Xulrunner-1.8 can now be safely deleted imo.

Vlad

Hello,

the tarball of zattoo might not be supported anymore, but it is still downloadable.
So the PKGBUILDs of zattoo and zattoo-ch might still work. I did not test them, though.

Regards Stefan