Old 03-25-2009, 12:49 AM
Josť Valecillos

Default Please delete a package

I commited a mistake uploading one of my packages, then the xammp-linux
package is a error. Can you delete please

--
Josť Valecillos

Old 03-25-2009, 08:32 AM
Dieter Plaetinck

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:19:34 +1930
Josť Valecillos <valecillosjg@gmail.com> wrote:

> I commited a mistake uploading one of my packages, then the
> xammp-linux package is a error. Can you delete please

fyi: if you upload a new source tarball for the same package it will
replace the old one.

Do you still need the package deleted?

Old 03-25-2009, 02:42 PM
Josť Valecillos

My error was upload the same PKBUILD of an anterior name of the
package. The xammp is the correct package and xammp-linux must be
deleted.

Old 03-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Imanol Celaya

2009/3/25 Josť Valecillos <valecillosjg@gmail.com>:
> My error was upload the same PKBUILD of an anterior name of the
> package. The xammp is the correct package and xammp-linux must be
> deleted.
>
> 2009/3/24, Dieter Plaetinck <dieter@plaetinck.be>:
>> On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:19:34 +1930
>> Josť Valecillos <valecillosjg@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I commited a mistake uploading one of my packages, then the
>>> xammp-linux package is a error. Can you delete please
>>>

>> fyi: if you upload a new source tarball for the same package it will
>> replace the old one.
>>
>> Do you still need the package deleted?
>>

> --
> Josť Valecillos

done
btw, the package was xampp-linux not xammp-linux