Old 03-24-2009, 10:38 AM

Default Package disown request (omniorbpy)

Hi!

The package omniorbpy (ID 7457) is quite old and there seems to be no maintenance since some time...
Is it possible to "disown" the package?
I would like to submit omniorbpy-3.3...

Greetings,
Tobias

Old 03-24-2009, 01:01 PM
Daenyth Blank

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 07:38, <tsa@gmx.eu> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The package omniorbpy (ID 7457) is quite old and there seems to be no maintenance since some time...
> Is it possible to "disown" the package?
> I would like to submit omniorbpy-3.3...
>
> Greetings,
> *Tobias

Done

Old 03-25-2009, 06:26 AM

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:01:18 -0400
> Von: Daenyth Blank <daenyth+arch@gmail.com>

> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 07:38, <tsa@gmx.eu> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > The package omniorbpy (ID 7457) is quite old and there seems to be no
> maintenance since some time...
> > Is it possible to "disown" the package?
> > I would like to submit omniorbpy-3.3...
> >
> > Greetings,