Old 03-24-2009, 08:43 AM
Stythys

Default Can't Adopt Package

I'm trying to adopt the 'anki' package, but can't. I can adopt others fine,
but when I hit the adopt link for anki, although I do get the confirmation
message it's been adopted...it's really not. any help?

Old 03-24-2009, 08:50 AM
Ronald van Haren

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Stythys <stythys@archlinux.us> wrote:
> I'm trying to adopt the 'anki' package, but can't. I can adopt others fine,
> but when I hit the adopt link for anki, although I do get the confirmation
> message it's been adopted...it's really not. any help?

directory ownership is wrong on the server. I'll forward it to
arch-dev-public as I don't have the needed superpowers to change it.

ronald

Old 03-24-2009, 09:02 AM
Ronald van Haren

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Stythys <stythys@archlinux.us> wrote:
>> I'm trying to adopt the 'anki' package, but can't. I can adopt others fine,
>> but when I hit the adopt link for anki, although I do get the confirmation
>> message it's been adopted...it's really not. any help?
>>

> directory ownership is wrong on the server. I'll forward it to
> arch-dev-public as I don't have the needed superpowers to change it.
>
> ronald

mmm, I just see it is a package in community. You can only adopt it as
a trusted user.

Ronald

Old 03-24-2009, 09:04 AM
Stythys

ohhhh you're right it's in community, lol...