Old 03-23-2009, 06:03 PM
Leonardo Damián Barberón

Default Orphan kerneloops package request

Hi TUs,

The maintainer of the kerneloops package [0] hasn't maintained it for more
than 1 years now. Please orphan the package so that I can maintain it.

[0]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14668

Regards

Dami

Old 03-23-2009, 06:11 PM
"Kessia 'even' Pinheiro"

Done.

--
Kessia Pinheiro
Computer Science Student - Brazil, UFBa

Old 03-23-2009, 06:19 PM
Leonardo Damián Barberón

On Monday 23 March 2009 16:11:33 Kessia 'even' Pinheiro wrote:
> Done.
>
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 4:03 PM, Leonardo Damián Barberón
>
> <damian01w@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi TUs,
> >
> > The maintainer of the kerneloops package [0] hasn't maintained it for
> > more than 1 years now. Please orphan the package so that I can maintain
> > it.
> >
> > [0]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14668
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Dami