FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > ArchLinux > ArchLinux User Repository

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 03-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Allan McRae
 
Default Voting period: Chris Brannon

Hi TUs,

It is time to vote so head to the AUR voting interface. You can refresh
your memory here:
http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2009-March/004104.html


Allan
 
Old 03-23-2009, 04:08 PM
 
Default Voting period: Chris Brannon

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 03:03:28 +1000
Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:

> Hi TUs,
>
> It is time to vote so head to the AUR voting interface. You can
> refresh your memory here:
> http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2009-March/004104.html
>
> Allan
>

How does one vote for someone to become a TU?

Regards, Philipp
 
Old 03-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Andrei Thorp
 
Default Voting period: Chris Brannon

Well, one has to be a TU to vote, and then it seems that there is a
web interface on AUR that becomes available.

-AT

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 10:08 AM, <hollunder@gmx.at> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 03:03:28 +1000
> Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi TUs,
>>
>> It is time to vote so head to the AUR voting interface. *You can
>> refresh your memory here:
>> http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2009-March/004104.html
>>
>> Allan
>>
>
> How does one vote for someone to become a TU?
>
> Regards, Philipp
>
 
Old 03-23-2009, 04:24 PM
 
Default Voting period: Chris Brannon

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:19:21 -0700
Andrei Thorp <garoth@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, one has to be a TU to vote, and then it seems that there is a
> web interface on AUR that becomes available.
>
> -AT
>
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 10:08 AM, <hollunder@gmx.at> wrote:
> > On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 03:03:28 +1000
> > Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi TUs,
> >>
> >> It is time to vote so head to the AUR voting interface. *You can
> >> refresh your memory here:
> >> http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2009-March/004104.html
> >>
> >> Allan
> >>
> >
> > How does one vote for someone to become a TU?
> >
> > Regards, Philipp
> >

Ah, thanks for clarification, it just sounded a bit like it was for the
general public.

Philipp
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:46 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org