Old 03-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Leonardo Damián Barberón

Default TU orphan: pdfjam

Hi, my first email to the list!

The maintainer of the pdfjam package hasn't maintained it for more than 3
years now. Please orphan the package so that I can maintain it.

pdfjam: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=2737

Dami

Old 03-23-2009, 12:00 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 2:37 AM, Leonardo Damián Barberón
<damian01w@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, my first email to the list!
>

> The maintainer of the pdfjam package hasn't maintained it for more than 3
> years now. Please orphan the package so that I can maintain it.
>
> pdfjam: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=2737
>
> Dami

Orphaned. Thanks for wanting to contribute.

Old 03-23-2009, 01:06 PM
Leonardo Damián Barberón

On Sunday 22 March 2009 22:00:59 Evangelos Foutras wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 2:37 AM, Leonardo Damián Barberón
>
> <damian01w@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi, my first email to the list!
> >

> > The maintainer of the pdfjam package hasn't maintained it for more than 3
> > years now. Please orphan the package so that I can maintain it.
> >
> > pdfjam: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=2737
> >
> > Dami
>
> Orphaned. Thanks for wanting to contribute.

Thanks, the package is up-to-date now.