Old 03-18-2009, 12:49 AM
Henning Bekel

Default Request: Delete/rename mislabeled "rudl" package

I maintain an package called "rudl" in unsupported. It provides ruby bindings
to SDL, and it's a nice (more ruby-ish) alternative to ruby-sdl.

I simply called it "rudl" back then, but now I think it should be renamed
to "ruby-rudl", following the naming scheme other ruby packages use.

If you agree, please remove it, and I'll upload a properly named package.

Henning

Old 03-18-2009, 12:55 AM
Giovanni Scafora

2009/3/17, Henning Bekel <h.bekel@googlemail.com>:
> If you agree, please remove it, and I'll upload a properly named package.

Done.

--
Arch Linux Developer (voidnull)
AUR & Pacman Italian Translations