Old 03-17-2009, 08:50 PM
Sven-Hendrik Haase

Default Request: Delete duplicate package libdb-ruby

ruby-bdb and libdb-ruby are effectively the same.
I suggest the removal of libdb-ruby because it got there two years later
and its PKGBUILD is a little off.
Also, 'libdb' is Debian style and I don't think we want that here :P

Old 03-17-2009, 08:59 PM
Evangelos Foutras

Sven-Hendrik Haase wrote:

ruby-bdb and libdb-ruby are effectively the same.
I suggest the removal of libdb-ruby because it got there two years later
and its PKGBUILD is a little off.

I agree with your reasoning and deleted libdb-ruby. (Plus, ruby-bdb has
7 votes --compared to 0 for libdb-ruby-- and another package depends on it)