Old 03-15-2009, 07:49 AM
Vitaliy Berdinskikh

Default How about hashtags in package description?

We have the limited category list.

Sometimes I need accurate description when package can use.

How about to use hashtags like #hamradio etc.

--
Sincerely yours,
Vitaliy Berdinskikh (Виталий Бердинских)

Old 03-15-2009, 08:14 AM
Giovanni Scafora

2009/3/15, Vitaliy Berdinskikh <skipper13@root.ua>:
> We have the limited category list.
>
> Sometimes I need accurate description when package can use.
>
> How about to use hashtags like #hamradio etc.

Great!
I like that...

--
Arch Linux Developer (voidnull)